The Chinook OS Buoyancy Aid is designed for kayak anglers fishing inshore and offshore waters, it would also be a great asset for anyone fishing larger bodies of freshwater.
Featuring rear buoyancy located at shoulder height, to be above the seat back of most SOT kayaks, with a lower mesh area for minimal interference with kayak seats and all-day comfort. The multiple pocket array includes one large and one smaller pocket designed to store small items of tackle and safety accessories, while the third pocket is designed to carry a VHF Radio so you won't get it tangled with any fishing kit if you need to deploy it in a hurry.
Gear loops and attachment points also features for easy tethering of quick access safety accessories such as a strobe light or safety knife. Reflective safety accents provide extra visibility in low light conditions.
The front-entry zipper design provides easy entry and the dual adjustable side straps enable you to use the lower one to cinch the waist to against riding up should you take a swim while the higher side adjustment will let you tailor the fit of the jacket. The adjustable shoulder straps have comfort padding for a snug and secure fit.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organisation, plus one smaller tackle pocket.
- One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customised fit.
The NRS Chinook OS comes in 3 sizes to suit a wide range of paddlers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.