The NRS Flux is a premium white water jacket offering high performance waterproofing and exceptional breathability for a dry day on the water. The 4-layer eclipse fabric is NRS innovating proprietary material, offering waterproof-breathable barrier. While an articulated action cut provides full mobility and freedom of movement with pre-bent arms and well designed shoulders offering great reach without pulling on the fabric.Both neck and wrist seals are tough natural latex and protected with an over-cuff, the neck is a Glideskin neoprene volcano shaped seal for improved comfort and protection. While the wrists feature a reinforced coated spandex for maximum stretch and protection. A twin waist with large velcro tabs allows for a comfortable and crucially dry finish when wearing with a spraydeck or pairing with dry trousers.
A round an excellent jacket to offer reliable dryness without restriction.Features
- Premium 4 Layer fabric
- Tough latex neck gasket with Glideskin neoprene over cuff for durability
- Latex wrist seals with protective over cuffs
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Action cut tapered sleeves
- Twin waist for utilisation with a spraydeck or dry trousers
- Features one PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.