The NRS Raku is a top-spec versatile buoyancy aid for kayak fishing offering comfort and plenty of gear storage for tackle and safety items. It features a thin-back design providing padding along your back without causing interference with your kayak seat.
There are six adjustment points to enable a custom fit, avoid riding up when paddling or in the water and to provide a snug fit to the body. Front zip entry makes it easy to put on and take off. Two large 'hinged' pockets feature on the front each of which offers separate internal storage compartments so you can organise how you store your small items of fishing gear. A knife attachment tab and gear attachment points also make it easy to add extra kit to the Raku so that you are prepared for your session. A tool holder is located on the front for storing your scissors or pliers, keeping them within easy reach when you need them.
The NRS Raku is a great buoyancy aid for kayak fishing and is a popular choice for touring and general sit-on-top paddling as well.
- The Raku is a medium profile fishing life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organisation, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customised fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.