As far as dry solutions are available, the NRS Sidewinder Bibs are up there with the best. Able to be used as a fishing wader, or combined with a dry top for a completely immersive cold water (and weather) protection the Sidewinders are versatile and effective.
Made of NRS premium Eclipse LT fabric the Sidewinders offer unparalleled dryness and breathability. Carefully considered to make them comfortable irrespective of standing, wading or sitting the Sidewinders can be easily worn under a buoyancy aid and the wishbone suspender system is fully detachable via nylon buckles to ensure a good secure fit. With additional buckles to the waist and under arm to make moving around as easy as possible.
With an integrated relief zip in the front there is no requirement to take off your PFD and bibs when nature calls. As with all NRS dry trousers the Sidewinder is reinforced with additional material at the seat and knees, the highest wearing areas. The built in socks are taped throughout and ensure a comfortable day out on the water even if you might end up in it.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric has a proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish that work together to lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless movement with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- We designed the upper for maximum comfort under your PFD, and two side adjustments keep the fit snug to limit water entry.
- 2" wide wishbone style suspenders stay in place whether you're seated in the boat or standing.
- TIZIP® MasterSeal relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without stripping off your life jacket and bibs.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric on the seat and legs reinforces high-wear areas.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs protect the Eclipse fabric socks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.