The Peak Adventure Evo is the top spec sea kayaking jacket from Peak PS, it offers a highly articulated design for great freedom of movement whilst paddling. This outstanding product is primarily designed for ocean paddlers and adventurers wanting a durable and feature loaded design for maximum performance.
The Breathable and Durable X4 mid-weight 100% recycled ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing provides excellent protection and durability. The fold-away 2.5 layer hood is helmet compatible and is ideal for squally or wintery conditions. The hood neatly stores within the collar in a zippered compartment. The Aquaout outer waist seal has a grippy, elasticated and light weight X2.5 inner layer that pairs up well with a spraydeck or other two-piece clothing for a better seal. Latex wrist seals keep the water out and have outer neoprene seals for extra protection against water ingress. The jacket has several pockets which can be accessed whilst wearing a PFD, ideal for storing small essentials. The pockets use plastic zippers which are ideal for saltwater use.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X4 midweight 100% recycled ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing·
- Reinforced heavyweight X4 elbows
- Zip opening outer, fleece lined neck with adjustable Bioprene inner
- Peak UK Evo latex inner wrist seals with Aquaout Bioprene outers
- Bioprene Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and midweight X4 inner
- Large zip away, adjustable X2.5 ripstop nylon hood
- Right and left sleeve zip pockets with sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic zip sliders
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- CFC free DWR finish
- Recycled YKK pocket zips
- Weight (M): 990g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.