The best selling Sea Kayaking jacket from Peak Paddlesports. The Adventure Single Evo is great for a quick paddle or a full day on the water. Latex wrist seals help keep the water out, and the AquaOut adjustable waist seal is great for pairing up with dry trousers or just to stop the jacket riding up if you are wearing neoprene.
The neck features an inner adjustable neoprene seal with a zipped outer opening which is a great asset in dire weather and allows for plenty of ventilation when required. A large adjustable hood features an easy-stow toggle and can be worn over a helmet.
The Adventure Single Evo comes with two front pockets and a left hand side sleeve zip pocket all of which have plastic zip sliders and sewn drainage holes, perfect for keeping small essentials in. Constructed from durable 3-layer material which is both waterproof and breathable and with reflective detailing that will ensure you are visible in low light conditions this is a great all year round jacket for sea kayaking, touring and more!
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X2.5 midweight recycled ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- CFC free DWR finish
- Zip opening outer neck with adjustable Bioprene inner
- Evo latex inner wrist seals with Aquaout Bioprene outers
- Aquaout sustainable Bioprene waist seal
- Large adjustable hood with easy stow toggle
- Right and left sleeve zip pockets with sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic zip sliders
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Recycled YKK pocket zips
- Weight (M) : 710g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.