The Yak Strata Touring Drysuit is a great option for sea kayaking, touring and general-purpose use. Constructed with a 3-layer material, the Yak Strata is designed to shed water and be breathable enough to keep you comfortable in any weather condition.
When the weather turns for the worse, the storm collar and stowaway hood means that you can easily tuck yourself out of the elements. The storm hood is adjustable to suit paddlers either hatless, wearing a thermal hat or even a helmet. It is made with a high-vis material enabling you to be easilly spotted by other water users over a fair distance and in a large range of circumstances. When the hood is not needed, you simply tuck it into the collar to keep it out of your way and comfortable. Also included on the suit are numerous reflective details which provide great visibility on the water at night reflecting the light from a torch or searchlight.
Featuring Glideskin neoprene seals for both the neck and wrists, you will stay comfortable in both salt and fresh water. Although a neoprene seal isn’t as waterproof as latex, it is far more comfortable in the long run making it the superior option when it comes to touring and sea kayaking. This is also the best option for someone who may have a latex allergy.
Being a rear shoulder entry means that the Yak Strata is really easy to get into and out of. Having the entry on the shoulders means that there is a large opening to get into. When you have the suit on, the zip will be out of the way and wont rub or cause any irritation. A plastic YKK aquaseal zip makes for a long-lasting easy zip to use.
In order to keep the Strata long lasting, it has Cordura reinforcement in the knee and seat panels. This will provide an extra layer of material that will really boost the lifespan of the Strata. Having reinforcement in these high-wear areas means that both in the boat and out of the boat you won’t have to worry as much about damage to the suit.
The Yak Strata features a tailored fit with a lower back stretch panel as well as inner adjustable braces. This keeps the Strata comfortable when you are sat int the boat and means that there won’t be as much unnecessary material that could get in your way when you are wearing the Strata.
If you are looking for a reliable suit that will last a long time and stay comfortable for any length of use, the Yak Strata would be a good option for you.
- Enhanced 3-layer breathable 20k material keeps you warm and dry
- Storm collar with stowable high vis hood keeps the elements out
- Cordura reinforced seat and knees gives extra protection in high use areas
- Paddle specific cut with rear stretch panel ensures flexibility and comfort
- Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals for a comfortable fit and to keep the water on the outside
- YKK AQUASEAL® flexible cross shoulder zip construction for smooth and easy operation
- Internal braces coupled with wrist, ankle and waist adjusters allow maximum adjustment for the perfect fit
- Twin Adjustment Single Lined Neoprene Waistband
- Reflective highlights for improved visibility
- 2-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.