The NRS Riptide Jacket is a fully featured touring jacket, offering more protection from the elements than a simple spray top without the restriction of a heavy weight cag. The lightweight HyproTex material is highly waterproof and breathable, but also very flexible which when combined with the articulated cut of the jacket makes for a very comfortable garment with excellent freedom of movement. Featuring a peaked, adjustable hood, a half-zip neck with an inner seal, and double waist system the Riptide has all the features of a full sea kayaking cag in a lightweight versatile jacket.
The Riptide is perfect for both inland and coastal touring, for everyone from beginners and intermediates looking to extend their paddling season to highly experienced expedition paddlers looking for top performance in a light and breathable garment.
- The Riptide is as versatile as it is protective with an articulated storm hood, neoprene wrist cuffs and a double waist seat
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection that's flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Stretchy urethane neck closure adjusts for added ventilation or extra protection from splash.
- Half-zip neck offers additional protection against wind and spray, or unzip for a welcome breeze.
- Double waist joins with your spray deck keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists for more flexibility and comfort.
- The fully-featured Riptide has two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials, reflective accents for open-water safety and an articulated hood when the conditions worsen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.