The highest performance paddle in the Streamlyte Kinetic Tour range. The Elite Carbon utilises high performance manufacturing with premium materials for a lightweight superior paddle. An efficient high angle paddle which features a strong dihedral and downswept tip for an effortless paddle with maximum acceleration. Streamlyte's unique double concave blade face creates minimal blade flutter for a smooth stroke throughout the phases, an outstanding trait when off the coast.
A straight fully carbon 2 piece shaft is adorned with two composite glass and carbon blades, made in the proprietary prepreg manufacturing process (a more environmentally friendly way than traditional "wet lay-up"). The blade faces are good sized and have a great deal of strength within the construction.
Coming in a 60 degree feather, as standard , the Kinetic Tour Elite is ideally suited for open conditions (off the coast or exposed in a lake) even into a headwind. And can be used by paddlers of all abilities looking for a comfortable efficient premium paddle.
Available in two lengths to suit paddlers of all heights, the Elite Carbon comes in a 2 Piece variation, which has a lever lock ferrell in the cranked carbon shaft.
- Efficient, Asymmetric Shaped Blade Profile.
- Two Lengths Available for Different Height Paddlers.
- Dihedral Blade Face with Double Concave for Maximum Stability and Minimal Flutter.
- Lightweight 2 Piece with either Straight Shaft or Cranked Shaft both come with a Lever Lock adjustable ferrell
- Pressure Moulded Prepreg Glass and Carbon Blades
- Blade Length: 53cm
- Blade Width: 19.5cm
- Blade Feather: 60 degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.