The Yak Apollo Jacket is a high performance touring jacket, packed full of features and made of premium hard wearing fabrics. Every aspect of the jacket has been considered for maximum practicality and comfort. Designed by paddlers, for those looking to go out for extended periods and have a jacket which can handle a wide array of conditions or recreational paddlers looking to add peace of mind with premium comfort the Apollo is suitable for both.
The Apollo is made from YAK's DK10K 2.5-Layer fabric, meaning that this cagoule is highly breathable, durable and water repellent.
Seamless technology applied under arm reduces any rubbing and discomfort while sculpted arms aid the maximum freedom of movement. Twin seal systems at either wrist prevent water ingress, an inner latex seal is covered with an adjustable Velcro outer cuff ensuring a good fit for all.
For poorer conditions there is a high visibility foldaway storm hood which tucks neatly inside the collar and can be adjusted to suit paddlers with a bare head or a helmet. A soft, adjustable PU inner neck seal helps keep the worst of the elements out, while an outer collar can be unzipped for improved ventilation, or pulled up tight and utilised the fleece finish for cold days out paddling.
Further high-vis reflective detailing is present across the jacket, while a twin waist seal can be paired with a spraydeck for maximum waterproofing (if used inside a kayak), or dry trousers, such as the , for kayaking, canoeing or paddle boarding.
- DX10k 2.5 layer fabric for waterproof breathability
- Seamless underarm technology with 3 way performance cut sleeves
- Deployable fully adjustable hi-vis hood
- High storm collar with adjustable inner PU neck seal
- Chin friendly fleece lined moisture control vents
- Fully adjustable neoprene waistband and lightweight inner skirt
- Latex inner wrist seals protected by adjustable PU over cuff
- Water resistant laser cut zips
- Reflective detailing for night visibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.