The North Water Dynamic Tow Line is a top of the range safety product as you would expect from this Canadian brand. Designed to be as easy to pack as it is to deploy the top opening pack has an unusually large aperture and houses 35ft or 50ft (depending on option chosen) of brightly coloured polyline with a stainless clip on the end and incorporates a removable shock absorber for when the weather is rough. This tow line is ideally suited to sea kayaking.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Easy to feel pull bead on cam buckle for fast waist belt release
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Large Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” rope coose either 35ft or 50ft length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line (50ft model)
- large wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim
- 2-1/2" to 3" diameter when rolled up and 13-1/2" long
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.