Designed to be easy to slip on and worn over the top of thermals, or board shorts for an extra layer the NRS Endurance Splash Pant is a semi-dry trouser to increase protection from wind, rain and spray. Perfect for UK paddling with the unpredictable weather. A small zipped pocket is featured on the thigh for valuables and essentials. For those looking for dry-trousers with built-in feet the NRS Freefall Pants would be worth looking at.
With a comfortable generous fit the Endurance Splash Pants offer a full range of movement and can be worn over warm layers for more insulation. When teamed up with a paddling jacket they make a versatile 2 piece semi-dry system to keep the elements at bay. Additional reinforcement on the hardest wearing areas, seat and knees, the Endurance trousers are a durable option well used for paddlers irrespective of craft.
- Constructed with HyproTex™ 2.5 material, a lightweight technical fabric that breathes freely and repels water.
- High-wear areas reinforced with a double layer of HyrpoTex material.
- Designed to easily slip on over insulating layers without restricting movement.
- High-rise waist combined with a wide neoprene waistband provides optimal coverage when sitting and helps keep water out.
- Tighten or loosen the dual hook-and-loop adjustments for a customizable fit.
- An easily accessible thigh pocket keeps small essentials safe with an Aquaguard water-resistant zipper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.