The Riot Quest 9.5 is a super stable and short day touring kayak designed for general paddling and touring/exploring on gentle waters. The stable hull and generously sized cockpit will appeal to first time paddlers and provide plenty of confidence to get on the water and go paddling!
At just over 14kg, the Quest 9.5 kayak is lightweight and easy to handle on or off the water including loading onto a car roof rack.
The comfortable spacious cockpit outfitting will make a journey of several hours a pleasure. There is a good sized storage area behind the cockpit accessed by a large oval stern hatch. This is ideal for taking along supplies for a picnic lunch or extra clothing or fishing kit. There is a flush mount rod holder on the stern deck which will enable you to take a rod with you safely tucked out of the way when you are paddling.
Ideal for gentle touring on flat water, and great for first time paddlers.
- Stern 15” Dual Density Rubber Hatch
- Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Contour Fit Seating System
- Front Deck Bungee Storage
- Sealed Bulkhead
- 2x Drain Plugs for easy Draining
- Length: 9’6‘’ (290 cm)
- Width: 27’’ (70cm)
- Weight: 31.6 lbs (14.35kg)
- Manufacturers Max Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Ideal paddler weight 80Kg
- Cockpit Size: 40’’ x 21’’ (99x 50 cm)
- Spraydeck size Superbig / XXL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.