Designed as the more forgiving, smaller version of the Werner Surge, the Werner Strike features the same blade shape, offset from the shaft in the same manner, with a mid-sized blade. Best suited for those looking for a faster stroke rate, or lower resistance on every paddle stroke, the Werner Strike can be used on all grades of white water.
The asymmetrical blade shape aids with delivering a smooth consistent power throughout each stroke. Delivering powerful strokes at those must hit moments. With additional blade thickness at the tip, where most impacts occur, the Strike is incredibly durable.
Originally designed for, and well received among, the river racing community the Strike features an offset blade from the shaft, allowing the user to benefit from a greater catch as well as increased vertical use throughout each movement, increasing forward momentum with minimal "bobbing".
The bent, or cranked shaft, gives the paddler an intuitive hand position for improved comfort. While simultaneously minimising the chance of wrist strains and fatigue across the day paddling. With full hand contact throughout every stroke there is no sacrifice on grip.
Also available in different lengths to suit paddlers of all heights, and in a Straight Shaft, there is a large range of options for the Werner Strike. For those looking for a paddle with the same cranked shaft and offset blades, but with a larger blade face for increased power, the Werner Surge is a full sized blade from the same design.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for a wide range of average sized paddlers
- Increased blade to shaft offset.
- 45 degree standard blade feather
- Versatile design for everyday use.
- Werner's legendary Bomber strength & reliability
- High impact fibreglass blades.
- Optimised flex and strength reduces strain on the body.
- Dihedral shape gives smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforced spine enhances blade manoeuvrability when linking several strokes and provides better overall strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.