With offset blades and a large surface area, the Werner Surge was designed for whitewater racing and Boater-X. Werner have been pushing forward and the Surges' innovating composition is testimony to this, with cutting edge design and hard wearing materials it is a fantastic companion for river running or steep creeking.
A full sized paddle suited for well conditioned and bigger paddlers the Surge has a dihedral design and offset blades result in increased verticality on every aspect of the paddle phase, allowing for a smooth, stable forward paddle with maximum power. A perfect paddle for those must make moves, or nailing a boof stroke.
The cranked shaft is designed to give maximum comfort while paddling, with reduced wear and tear on the users wrists. The ergonomic posture allows for a looser grip to minimise injuries while a teardrop shaped shaft fits as comfortably as possible into a closed hand.
Also available in a Straight Shaft, and a range of lengths to suit paddlers of varying height. For those looking for a similar smaller paddle, with the same offset design, the Werner Strike Cranked is designed for slighter paddlers.
- Increased blade to shaft offset to keep the blade vertical through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Durable and reliable with high impact fibreglass blades.
- Optimised flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine for smooth blade movement in linking strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are an ideal fit for larger and well-conditioned paddlers.
- 45 degree feather.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.