The Yak Chinook are a mid-weight dry trouser which are waterproof and durable, a great option for keeping warm while paddling in poorer conditions. Made from YAK's DX10k 2.5-layer fabric they are waterproof while also being extremely breathable. Great trousers to wear on warmer days or to keep wind chill down, the Chinook trousers are reinforced at the seat and knees for maximum longevity.
Articulated comfortably pre-bent legs reduce the pressure placed upon the fabric while maintaining maximum mobility. With latex ankle seals and an adjustable ankle cuff the Chinook trousers give the wearer the opportunity to drain any water out easily if an unintentional swim occurs, far easier than those which feature socks.
Worn alone to keep your lower half dry or utilising the twin waist and teamed up with a jacket for a two-piece suit, such as the Yak Apollo for touring or SUPing, the Yak Chinook trousers give a versatile opportunity to paddle all year round.
Yak Chinook Features
- DX10k 2.5 layer fabric for waterproof breathability
- Pre-shaped performance cut legs for freedom of movement and comfort
- Stay dry and warm with the latex inner ankle seal and adjustable over cuff
- Double layered, fully adjustable waistband with added grip
- Can be easily combined with any Yak twin waist jacket to make a two-piece suit
- 500D durable seamless seat and knee panels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.