The Feelfree Dry Tank is a large waterproof bag, ideal for keeping kit dry (or storing wet kit in the back of a car). Suitable for a range of paddlesports, the Dry Tank has rucksack straps and can be easily transported. A conventional roll top which can either be clipped down or into a tube shape for larger loads, while a large buckle will ensure it can be packed down tightly.
Manufactured using a tough PVC Tarpaulin with welded seams, the Dry Tank is perfect for adding dry storage regardless of discipline. Most sit-on-tops can accommodate a 60L Dry Tank in the rear tank well, while smaller sizes can be stowed inside hatches on touring kayaks or the stern of whitewater boats.
- Available in 15, 30 and 60 litre sizes
- Tough PVC Tarpaulin construction with welded seams
- Padded Lumbar support to disperse weight
- Detachable zip pouch with Velcro attachment
- Padded shoulder area and back panel
- Top Locking Strap for additional security
- Detachable Waist Strap
- Quick Release Buckle
|Dry Tank 15L||
Dry Tank 30L
||Dry Tank 60L|
|Capacity||15 Litres||30 Litres||60 Litres|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.