The Guardian Expedition Navigation lights are a compact and extremely tough little light. Essential for low light and poor visibility conditions. Waterproof to 100m and will operate in the most extreme temperatures for paddling -20C to + 60C. The Nav Light is easy to secure to a PFD or to a canoe, kayak or Sit-on-Top with light functions which can be easily changed between flashing and steady modes by flipping the battery, the operating function is a simple turning motion, rotating the lens cover.
- Patented Omnidirectional Optics, Reverse Polarity Program Switching
- Supplied with optional belt clip.
- Extremely durable, and waterproof to 100m.
- Up to 240hrs on strobe mode, and 100hrs on constant.
- 3 mile max. visibility range.
- Operating temperature range 0f -20 to +60C
- Dome lens manufactured from high impact polycarbonate.
- Weight: 20g (inc. the battery)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.