Popular with kayakers of all disciplines, the NRS Freefall Dry Pants are dry to the waist when worn alone. The integrated hardwearing fully taped socks ensure that feet are kept dry when wading or standing in water. Velcro ankle cuffs help to keep any excess material out of the way to avoid tripping. Constructed of NRS premium fabric Eclipse Freefall Pants offer fantastic waterproofing while remaining breathable and easy to move in.
With a comfortable high twin waist, velcro adjustment offering a secure snug fit, these dry pants can be easily paired with a jacket to make a versatile 2-piece suit. The cut includes a “lengthened gusseted crotch” and pre-bent articulated legs allowing a natural position when sitting in a kayak or boat. Additional reinforcement on the high wear areas provides extra durability in these places.
The NRS Freefall Dry Pants are a great choice for most watersports, be that kayaking in whitewater, slack water or salt water, canoeing, rafting, sailing, fishing etc.
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- Fully taped fabric dry socks with Velcro over cuff
- Comfortable fit for sitting with articulated knees.
- Regular fit lets you layer underneath without feeling bulky or baggy.
- Twin waist with easy to use large velcro tabs to secure
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Features one splash-proof thigh pocket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.