The NRS Paddle Shoe is a premium 'hi top' wetsuit boot from US paddlesport brand NRS. The beautifully soft neoprene has a cushioned lining and the side zip allows for very easy donning over both bare feet and drysuits. The NRS Paddle Shoe is low-profile to fit in even tight boats and has a grippy ridged sole for traction on wet rocks.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Designed with a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.