A lightweight 1” pulley for moving water rescues. The SMC CR Pulley is compact enough to fit inside the pocket on a buoyancy aid, or leave it with a pin kit in the back of your kayak. Made from high strength aluminium with a stainless steel axle to resist corrosion
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN load strength. It has prusik-minding capability and makes for easier work to haul or lower weighted loads.
- High-strength aluminium sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.