Based in Somerset UK Palm have been making top quality gear for paddlers since 1979 and the Palm Bora Drysuit is no exception. This top of the range sea kayaking surface immersion suit is made from cutting edge materials and has all the features you'd expect from this flagship model.
The Bora features a comfortable glideskin neck much more durable than traditional latex and is significantly more comfortable especially in salt water. Made even more comfortable with a ventable 1/4 zip fleece lined collar. The roll away helmet compatible hood allows for even more cold weather protection when conditions are at their worst.
Palms propriety tough XP-4 Fabric is used throughout the suit with reinforcement in high ware areas. The suit features YKK aquaseal zips that are individually pressure tested. The rear entry zip keeps bulk out of your way for great freedom of movement. The suit features a front relief zip so you don't need to remove your buoyancy aid and suit each time you need a bathroom break.
- Flexible Ti-Zip MasterSeal rear shoulder entry.
- Manufactured from XP 4-layer fabric.
- Four layer 320D reinforced high-wear panels.
- YKK AquaGuard zipped front pockets.
- Front pockets backed with fleece liner for keeping hands warm.
- Weight: 1987 g (Large size).
- GlideSkin neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar.
- Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable over-cuffs.
- Velcro adjustable neoprene twin-seal waistband.
- Volume adjustable‚ helmet compatible‚ rollaway storm hood.
- XP 4-layer socks with double taped Nylon 320D soles.
- Relief zip Mens version.
- Reflective detailing for safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.