Palm have been making top quality kit for 40 years, this UK brand is well known for the build quality and innovative design. The Palm Bora Womens Drysuit is testament to that design legacy. The top of the range sea kayaking surface immersion suit is made from durable and breathable XP4 fabric and has some great features that make this a top class drysuit.
The Bora Womnes suit has been cut for the female form, its features a comfortable glideskin neck with is easy to don even with long hair, which can be probalmatic when using a latex neck seal. Glideskin is much more durable than traditional latex and is more comfortable particularly in salt water. Made even more comfortable with a ventable 1/4 zip fleece lined collar. The roll away helmet compatible hood allows for flexibility and increased protection when conditions are at their worst.
Palms propriety XP-4 Fabric is tough and highly effective it's used throughout the suit with reinforcement in high ware areas. The suit features YKK aquaseal zips that are individually pressure tested. The rear entry zip keeps bulk out of your way for great freedom of movement. The suit features a full drop seat zip so you don't need to remove your buoyancy aid and suit each time you need a bathroom break.
- Flexible Ti-Zip MasterSeal rear shoulder entry.
- Manufactured from XP 4-layer fabric.
- Four layer 320D reinforced high-wear panels.
- YKK AquaGuard zipped front pockets.
- Front pockets backed with fleece liner for keeping hands warm.
- Weight: 1987 g (Large size).
- GlideSkin neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar.
- Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable over-cuffs.
- Velcro adjustable neoprene twin-seal waistband.
- Volume adjustable‚ helmet compatible‚ rollaway storm hood.
- XP 4-layer socks with double taped Nylon 320D soles.
- Drop Seat
- Reflective detailing for safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.