The Palm Cascade is an immersion suit designed for kayaking, but capable of handling a range of water sports. Constructed of a highly waterproof and notable breathable XP-3 layer fabric with additional reinforcement at the points of highest wear, elbows, seat and knees. The Cascade is a front entry suit with a flexible TiZip which runs diagonally across the chest. Having the zipper in this location ensures that it can be easily sealed by the wearer without reliance on peers or other group members.
With latex seals at both the neck and the wrists this limits water ingress and keeps the wearer dry. Easy to use Velcro cuffs offer additional protection for these cuffs. Fabric socks also add warmth (with the correct layers) and keep feet dry when getting in or out of the water. A twin waist can be paired with a spray deck to limit water from getting into your kayak. For when nature calls a relief zipper is also fitted.
An easy to get into dry suit suitable for use in all paddlesports and especially well suited for putting on solo.
- XP 3-layer fabric
- Nylon 320D reinforcement
- Latex neck seal with velcro adjustable outer collar
- Latex wrist seals with velcro adjustable outer cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Flexible TiZip MasterSeal front diagonal zip entry and relief zip
- XP-4 layer socks with Nylon 320D reinforced soles
- Elasticated drawcord at the waist
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.