The Palm Gradient Boot is a top of the range paddling specific heavy duty boot for more demanding paddlers. Structured like a lightweight walking boot with a Vibram hydrogrip sole, the Gradient Boot gives a secure foothold when clambering about on wet rocks and comfort on longer hike-ins. The ankle is well supported yet the boot is easy to don with pull tabs and a stretchy neoprene cuff, which also protects against objects entering the boot. The Palm Gradiant Boot is ideal for any type of paddling that requires tough footwear such as longer whitewater runs, canoe touring or kayak fishing on stoney shingle beaches.
- 3 mm CR neoprene
- Boot cut with reduced heel
- Pull tabs Adjustment Laces for secure fit
- Weight - 430 g (8)
- Open tongue
- Double stitched seams
- Multitendo pattern sole made from Vibram Hydrogrip compound
- Stretch neoprene collar protects against grit ingress
- Scratched rubber toe protection
- Low profile heel Inner Cushioning midsole
- Removable insole to adjust fit
- EVA layer for comfort without insole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.