The Railblaza C-Tug trolley is the go to choice of trolley for many kayakers and canoeists. Being made from high quality engineering grade polymers it is durable, practical, light-weight and reliable. It is ideal for use on smooth or rough terrains, can be broken down to fit in or on most kayaks or canoes and has an impressive 120kg rating.
The construction of the C-Tug is carefully thought out as far as on-board storage goes. If you have large hatches you might just need to whip the wheels off and load it up. If you have smaller hatches, such as the round ones on some sea kayaks, you might need to remove the pads too which only takes a few seconds. If you are packing for an expedition and need to maximise the use of your storage space then the whole trolley can be dismantled into its component parts in less than 20 seconds.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside 10" hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (300 lbs) static loading
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m (7.5') strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.