The Sevylor Madison is a popular tandem inflatable kayak suitable for 1 or 2 people and can be used on lakes, rivers and in calm coastal conditions.
Sevylor have been making inflatable kayaks for many years and it certainly shows in the design of the Madison. There is a strong Cordura hull with reinforced tarpaulin hull section that encases three inflatable bladder chambers which can be removed via a zip for repair or replacement if damaged. There is an inline manometer supplied for accurate inflation.
The Madison is wide and stable which is perfect for those new to the sport. There is also a clip on skeg to help paddlers keep on the straight and narrow! The Madison comes with two seats which have high foam backs for support and inflated seat cushions. The kayak can be paddled tandem using both seats or one can easily be removed and the remaining seat moved forward slightly for solo paddling – a very useful feature if you are not always going to have a paddling partner. Both bow and stern have useful spray covers to give protection to your gear.
There are heavy duty rubber handles on the bow and stern as well as on the side – these also double up as paddle clips to securely stow the paddles when portaging the kayak. The Madison is supplied with a zipped travel bag which is large enough to easily fold the boat into after use and deflated the kayak will easily fit in the boot of even a small car. Check out the video at the bottom of this page for a full walkthrough of the Madison.
If you want a strong and sturdy inflatable kayak which can be used on calmer waters for one of two people and that crucially, won’t break the bank then take a good look at the Sevylor Madison and prepare for adventure!
The Madison can also be supplied as a Madison Kit with the addition of two 4pc kayak paddles and a 5L foot pump – just add buoyancy aids and you are good to go!
- Wide shape offering excellent stability
- Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
- Highly effective drainage system
- 2 fabric covered seats with a taller back and base
- Removable seats - easily turn the kayak into a 1-person boat
- Removable fin and welded-on directional strake for excellent manoeuvrability
- New moulded handles on side including double function as paddle holders
- Improved carry bag for easy transportation
- Front and rear spray decks
- Included: improved carry bag (nylon), Easy Inflation Manometer, removable fin, repair kit, owners manual
- Length: 327cm
- Width: 93cm
- Weight: 15.7kg
- Capacity: 200kg
- Pack Size: 76 x 51 x 26cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.