The Streamlyte CanoeStix is a performance canoe paddle. Constructed of hardwearing materials, the 100% glass fibre shaft on the CanoeStix paddle is supplied uncut, the blade itself is the proprietary PPSF material (an incredibly strong mix of polypropylene reinforced with glass-fibre, then injection moulded into the blade shape). Resulting in a durable, abrasion resistant paddle well suited for use in shallower water.
A comfortable T-Grip handle is on the end of the uncut shaft so the paddle can be cut to the perfect length before fitting the T-Grip, giving a custom length which suits the requirements of the paddler.
A light curve features across the blade the CanoeStix gives a positive paddle stroke, with a smooth draw and cleaner catch than a flatter blade. While a large surface area gives outstanding power and good support strokes when needed.
- Grip: T-Handle, supplied unfitted.
- Shaft: 100% fibreglass construction
- Blade: Injection moulded Polypropylene reinforced with short strand glass fibre.
- Blade Cross Section Style: Slightly curved.
- Blade Surface Area: 795cm2
- Paddle Weight: 800g (if cut to 60" length).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.