The Streamlyte Kinetic Tour Premier is a fantastic touring paddle from the Kinetic Tour Range. A powerful blade face with a downswept tip, strong dihedral and unique double concave shape makes this high angle paddle smooth and efficient through the water, with minimal blade flutter and incredible lightweight feel.
With the same technology in the blades as that of the Elite, the Premier is constructed of highly durable materials, featuring a blend of glass and diolen with carbon reinforcement at the tips and core. The addition of diolen results in an improved wear resistance over pure glass paddles. These are set at 60 degrees to a glass shaft to offer impeccable performance, a lightweight paddle for a reasonable price. Even into a headwind the Kinetic Tour Premier is comfortable and eas to use.
Well suited for paddlers of all experience looking for a premium paddle for maximum performance without a huge price tag.
Available in different lengths to suit paddlers of different heights, the Kinetic Tour Premier is a great all round touring paddle, alternatively the 2 Piece split is perfect for transporting and with a telescopic length suits different heights paddlers. Or the Cranked 2 Piece for lower wear and tear on wrists.
For those looking for more premium lighter materials the Kinetic Tour range is also available in the Elite construction.
- Efficient, Asymmetric Shaped Blade Profile.
- Two Lengths Available for Different Height Paddlers.
- Dihedral Blade Face with Double Concave for Maximum Stability and Minimal Flutter.
- Lightweight 1 Piece Shaft or 2 Piece Fibreglass Shaft with Lever Lock
- Available in a Cranked 2 Piece Paddle with Lever Lock
- Composite Glass and Diolen Blades with Carbon Reinforcement
- Blade Length: 53cm
- Blade Width: 19.5cm
- Blade Feather: 60 degrees
- Blade Surface Area: 720sq. cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.