The Werner Corryvreckan, named after a mighty whirlpool located off NW Scotland, and with a blade surface area of 721 cm2, the Corryvreckan paddle is all about POWER!
The full sized dihedral blades provide powerful paddle strokes and are an ideal choice for paddlers wanting plenty of acceleration and control in lively water scenarios. They are great for high angled and aggressive paddling techniques so if you are into playing in tidal races or rock gardening these are a great choice for you. They are also well suited as an all day long touring choice for paddlers with a large build or good levels of fitness. Lightweight and tough, the Corryvreckan is a great paddle to have in your collection.
The lightweight high quality Werner build provides the perfect combination of stiffness and durability while the custom shaped, low profile design with a reinforcing blade spine allows for enhanced blade manoeuvrability in the water and provides good blade stiffness and overall strength.
The 'Smart-View' adjustable ferrule allows for blade feathering options in 15 degree increments in left or right handed orientation.
The Werner Fibreglass Blades are tough and wafer thin so provide a very clean catch and draw. Available in either straight or neutral bent shaft options in a variety of paddle lengths.
The Werner Coryvreckan is a fantastic paddle for sea kayakers, tourers and kayak anglers wanting the most power from their paddle strokes. We have included a few photos of Staff Member Andrew making use of the power of the Coryvreckan 220 Neutral Bent Glass blade paddles off Gribbin Head in Cornwall.
- Full-size blades - ideal for larger or well-conditioned paddlers
- Dihedral shape allows for smooth and stable paddling
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications
- Straight or Neutral Bent Carbon Fibre Shaft
- 2 piece shaft with Werner's “Smart-View” adjustable ferrule
- Right or Left Handed
- 0 degrees to 60 degrees feather.
- Large blades for maximum power.
- Suitable for High and Mid Angle Paddlers
- Blade Surface Area: 721 sq cm
- Length x Width: 49 x 20.25cm
- Straight Shaft Indicative Weight: 827g/29.25oz
- Neutral Bent Shaft Indicative Weight: 891g/31.50oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.