The Werner Tybee is an entry level Werner touring paddle, packed full of high-end design features present across the Werner range. With a comfortable mid-sized high angle blade the Tybee is designed to fit the majority of UK paddlers and is easy to use with dihedral shapes on the assymetic blades giving a nice clean pull on every paddle stroke.
With a two-piece paddle shaft the Tybee is easy to store and transport, with Werner’s patented ferrule system, the smart view adjustment. The Tybee is easily adjusted to suit both left- and right-handed paddlers (or indeed those who prefer to have no feather at all). Constructed of Carbon and Glass blend the paddle shaft is comfortable and light in your hand.
Available in two different constructions, FG and CF these are linked the blades themselves. The FG features a Fibre Glass reinforced nylon blade, tough durable construction with moderate stiffness (compared to other materials) while the CF features a Carbon Fibre reinforcement onto the same nylon blades, these are lighter and stiffer than the FG counterpart.
Due to the versatile nature of the paddle design the Werner Tybee is ideal for paddlers who are touring, sea kayaking or used on Sit-on-Tops with fishing kayaks and recreational users alike. They also offer an option for use as a spare paddle for those used to Werners more premium paddles.
- Mid-sized, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Options of either Carbon Fibre or Fibre Glass reinforced nylon
- Injection molded blades for increased impact and wear resistance.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. Easy to view and adjust even with cold wet hands.
- Shaft Option: Straight Pieces: 2 Piece
- CF Weight Grams: 918g.
- FG Weight Grams: 1003g
- Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable through 90 degrees Left or Right handed.
- Blade Surface Area: 608 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 43cm x 18.25cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.