The updated ProRide 598 is an improvement on the best selling ProRide 591. Featuring an easy to use fame clamp that automatically adjusts to the optimum position for securing your bike frame once the wheels are mounted in the correct position. This frame clamp secures your bike to the correct pressure with the torque limiter control dial, the pressure from this is spread across the soft claw opening pads to prevent damage to your bike.
Smart, stylish and easy to use, the Thule ProRide 598 is easy to load and unload and simple to secure. Wheel straps and frame clamp ensures that your bike isn’t going anywhere, while a fully lockable system prevents theft. If using multiple of these across a roof then you may wish to look into the Thule One Key system to have matching barrel locks throughout.
Compatible with a wide variety of bikes including carbon frames (additional Carbon Frame Protector required) and on all Thule Roof Bar types, additional adapters may be required for SquareBars.
- Quick and easy bike securing.
- Pressure is spread across frames tube to minimise risk of damage
- Secures both the frame and the wheels
- Easy to install and comes pre-assembled
- Locks the bike to the rack and the rack to the roof bars (locks included)
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Dimensions: 145 x 32 x 8.5cm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Fits round frame dimensions: 22-80mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions: 80x100mm
- Max tire width: 3”
- Max wheel size (diameter): 16-29”
- Max wheelbase: 1235mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.