The Viking Profish GT is an impressive compact 12 foot fishing kayak with great stability and carrying capacity. It will comfortably take a larger paddler with plenty of fishing kit and will provide a dry ride in many conditions. It is an ideal choice for coastal fishing in calm to moderate conditions, as well as fishing inland waterways. The GT has the stability and buoyancy within the hull to punch out through surf if required and thanks to the hull rocker it can be surfed back in fairly well too!
The GT comes with the innovative Viking Tackle Pod which is a fully integrated and removable pod ready to take a fish finder, battery, and transducer setup combined with a large tackle storage space. Simply load up the tackle pod at home so that when you get to the launch spot it is quick and easy to tackle up! The hinged lid includes a built-in bait chopping board and allows for easy access to your tackle when on the water. Forwards of the chopping board there is plenty of room for mounting your fish finder unit as well as other accessories such as Rod Holders. A transducer slot features on the base of the pod and will take the majority of popular fish finder transducers.
There are 4 flush mount rod holders fitted as standard, 2 front facing and 2 rear facing, as well as adjustable footrests and a front hatch which is large enough to take a kayak trolley. The large rear tank well provides plenty of space for additional gear storage and will take the optional Viking Profish Chill-Pod which will keep your catch secure and fresh whilst on the water. Car topping the GT is fairly easy thanks to the moulded-in solid side handles and the manageable 27kg hull weight.
The Profish GT is not supplied with a seat or a paddle. We recommend the Feelfree Deluxe seat and the Feelfree day Tour Paddle with fibreglass shaft for this model. There is also an optional rudder kit which will enhance performance and handling when paddling in cross-winds or cross currents. Another optional extra is the Kid-Pod - this sits in the place of the tackle-pod and provides a seating position to take a child out on the water with you! It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to fish.
The Profish GT is a great fishing kayak for those wanting a feature filled compact fishing kayak to fish in calm to moderate conditions along the coast and/or inland waters.
- Amazing stability, even when laden with loads of tackle and the days catch
- Vikings unique Reload Tackle Pod fitted as standard.
- Built-in bait chopping board on the Tackle Pod
- Flip-up hinged lid for easy access to the Tackle Pods storage area
- Transducer mounting point built into the Tackle Pod for easy fish finder installation
- Large rear tank well with storage options
- Front mounted oval hatch for extra storage space
- 4 x flush mount rod holders - 2 front facing and 2 rear facing
- 2 x Starport HD Mounts on the hull
- 2 x Starport HD Mounts (Fitted To Tackle Pod)
- Paddle holder
- 1 x 6" storage hatch with removable bucket
- Moulded-in solid side handles
- Soft touch webbing handles at the bow and stern
- Adjustable footrests
- The optional Kid Pod™ system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your children. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.
- The Optional Chill Pod provides secure tankwell storage for your catch or gear
- The Optional Rudder provides enhanced performance when paddling in cross winds or cross currents
- Length: 3.6m
- Width: 82cm
- Weight: 26kg
- Manufacturer's Max Load Capacity: 175kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.