A full-sized paddle with offset blades and a vast surface area, the Werner Surge was originally made for kayak down river racing, it is also a fantastic companion for the most remote rivers or creeks you could dream of running.
The big blade face offers up instant power on every stroke and will give you maximum acceleration, better suited to larger and well conditioned paddlers the Surge is the perfect paddle for making one stroke count. Smaller paddlers may find the Werner Strike with a smaller blade surface easier to control.
A teardrop shaped carbon paddle shaft is warm and comfortable inside a closed hand, with the elliptical design giving improved control and orientation, to reduce the chance of "slicing" in the water. All the while giving the strongest shaft possible for peace of mind when deep into inaccessible locations charging hard white water.
The Surge has a dihedral shape and design which coupled with the offset angle between blade and shaft, result in increased verticality on every aspect of the paddle phase, allowing for a smooth, stable forward paddle with maximum power.
Also available in a cranked neutral bent shaft, and a variety of lengths to suit every paddler.
- Full-sized blades are an ideal fit for a wide range of average sized paddlers
- Increased blade to shaft offset.
- 45 degree standard blade feather
- Versatile design for everyday use.
- Werner's legendary Bomber strength & reliability
- High impact fibreglass blades.
- Optimised flex and strength reduces strain on the body.
- Dihedral shape gives smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforced spine enhances blade manoeuvrability when linking several strokes and provides better overall strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.